especially when it comes to glasses??
You may recall my mention of the purchase of specs to keep me from squinting at work – posted HERE. I was all set to buy the ‘Miles’ style in Revolver Black. But…I kept thinking about the ‘Pierce’ in Greystone. I loved the unique color, and though not my first choice for the shape, I felt like they were the good kind of different – Miles just might be too hip for me (both musically and spectacle-ly, lol).
In any case, they have been ordered and shall arrive next week. I hope. My eyes hurt.
I’m having one of those weeks (and it’s only Tuesday)…
Yesterday, however, did bring a little ray of sunshine, from the sunniest, sweetest woman I know: Adrian of Happy Girls are the Prettiest Girls gave me the Stylish blogger award!
Acceptance of this award means that I agree to the following terms:
Have a lovely day, readers! Thanks for sticking with me.
I haven’t had the time to fill one of these out in a long time! Join up over at Lauren’s blog, The Little Things We Do.
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is I don’t know that there are any television shows I’m embarrassed about, but is it embarrassing to admit that I check I Can Has Cheezburger? every single day? What?! I love lolcats!!
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away I don’t have anything worn and torn, unless it is on purpose. I go through my stuff every few months and make sure that I’m not keeping anything I KNOW i’ll never wear again.
3. My grocery store impulse buy is cheese. I can RARELY pass by the cheese counter at Whole Foods without making a purchase; two of the cheese mongers actually recognize me now. Oops.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn’t want my co-workers to know about is doodle in my notebook, and make grocery lists.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is the internet.
6. A little indulgence that I have is buying books and a sandwich for lunch when I’m having a bad day at work.
7. The junk drawer/area in my house we actually don’t have a junk drawer; but we do have old mail stacked on our coffee table and our dining table.
Tone of the blog very somber yesterday, so let’s take a minute for a smile:
This morning, Stabler decided that I was done with my cereal and lapped up all my milk! Luckily, he’s just too cute to get mad at (most of the time).